الخميس، 7 فبراير 2013

new zealand

HI, infact in spite i am not good in english i have decided that i need to put my ideas on internet in english . in this blog ill put all what i will find about immigration into new zealand ,so everyone who wants to immigrate into new zealand -as i hope - will find this blog very useful , in fact i am personally is very interested of immigration into new zealand so ill put my experiment about immigration in this blog .. you have my promise ill put every single detail about my immigration into new zealand over here .. and i promise ill make all what i can so tou dont need to go to  other place to get informationany 

i need to view my point why somebody really need to immigrate into new zealand :
1- new beautiful country with unlimited brightness of nature 
2-a great economy which grows yearly in this point why dont we find out the economic by number 
as you see from this table .... for me ... the most important number is this :
Per capita$36,648[8
 in my country SYRIA this number 36,648 it will take me about thirty years to getr this amount of money 

3-my country -syria- is in war and i think it will take very long time een the war end , so i thought why dont i find a beautiful country to immigrate to and i have found new zea land
4- i have studeid agriculture section animal production and the only counry which depends on agriculture so much in her economic is new zealand .....seriously it makes me happy to know that i have studeid four years for some job that needs my specific study.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق